Thursday, October 1, 2009

Crafting bug has hit me again


Well last weekend the crafting bug has hit me again. I'm thinking the cooler it gets the more I like to sit in my warm house and create things to sell or display in my home.

Well the stacking boxes are my newest creation. I just love the fabric. I purchased it at Hobby Lobby and it is the civil war prints. I have covered each box in a different fabric. I'm still debating on what technique to use to age these or if I should age them.

The sampler on the left is one that I have made. I LOVE that sampler. I believe it is a pattern from Carriage House. I have several of her patterns and I am working on a larger one now. I'll be sure to post about it when it is finished. Don't hold your breath waiting. I will work on it then work on something else, come back to it then move to something else. I'm always doing this. I think I have 5 projects that I am working on at any given time. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love primitives, I liked your blog title, so I jumped on your sight! Anyways, I have an animal blog, but my house is mainly primitives.. I love all of that! I never thought about blogging about primitives!! Have lots of fun! I'm going to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you today in the swap of Gettysburg Homestead. I love primitive/colonial decor. Love your boxes and the stitchery. Nice job! I am a follower now.

    ReplyDelete